In over 25 years of working with entrepreneurs and managers to better align their businesses with the future, we have learned that even the best vision is useless if you don’t communicate it effectively. And in such a way that it arrives in the minds, hearts and hands of your employees and is consistently aimed at as a vision of the future in day-to-day business. Because without implementation, your vision remains only a dream.
That’s why the work really starts here. 10 steps can be learned from the successful visionaries, which massively increase the chances of success: (Article is in German)
- Leave your comfort zone
- Take ‘Vision’ literally
- Communicate, communicate, communicate.
- Stop everything that does not support your mission and vision
- Help your employees to recognize their contribution
- Give your employees more freedom and responsibility
- Encourage positive thinking and action
- Identify an accountability partner for your vision
- Be well organized
- Stay persistent.